Program Delivery, Format & Length:
- March Break ( 1 week)
- Summer Camp: July 3 – August 25 (8 weeks)
- Monday – Friday 9:00AM – 3:00PM
- You can pick and choose which week to attend but must attend full weeks (not half weeks)
Program Eligibility Requirements:
- Campers must have a diagnosis of ASD
- Children (4-7 years old)
- Youth (8-13 years old)
- Adults (18-35 years old)
- Youth and adults must be toilet trained
- Children who are not currently displaying self-injurious behavior or behaviors that could potentially harm other children or staff
- Able to work in a group setting
What You Will Learn:
- Theme-Based Crafts and Activities: Each day, we’ll have a fun theme to inspire all of our crafts and activities. Get ready to dive in and explore new ideas!
- Physical Activity and Outdoor Play: We’ll keep campers moving and grooving with all sorts of fun physical activities
- Exciting Excursions: We’ll take some awesome trips to places like parks and other cool destinations. Get ready for some serious adventure!
- Skill Development: As campers participate in group activities, they will develop important skills like decision-making, teamwork, and socializing. Campers will feel like part of a close-knit community in no time!
- Independence: We want campers to feel confident and self-reliant, so we’ll provide them with a safe space to make their own decisions and explore new things