Project ImPACT uses a combination of developmental and applied behaviour analysis (ABA) strategies to increase social communication skills in four main areas: social engagement, language, social imitation and play. Project ImPACT is a caregiver mediated service meaning parents/caregivers are taught by developmental health professionals how to support their child’s skill development.
- In-Person, virtual, or hybrid
- Group session and 1-to-1 coaching
- 6 weeks (2 sessions/week) or 12 weeks (1 session/week)
- 90 mins/session
- Your child is between 12-48 months
- Your child has a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Your child is in the Ontario Autism Program (OAP)
- You have received a letter of invitation to participate in the program from the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services (MCCSS)
What You Will Learn:
- Parents/caregivers learn strategies to help their children develop social, communication, imitation, and play skills during daily routines and activities
- This program is being operated in partnership with the Toronto Autism Services Network (TASN). Please click on the Register Now button to be taken to the TASN registration portal.