Join us at the SAAAC Autism Centre on Saturday, May 13th to honour the strength, beauty, and courage of all mothers. We continously witness the remarkable resilience of mothers at our centre, and we cannot wait to come together as a community to show them our appreciation.
What to Expect
This year’s Mother’s Day Celebration promises to be an unforgettable experience filled with a dazzling array of sights, tastes, and treasures! Feast your eyes on the following list of exciting highlights:
- Satisfy your sweet tooth at our irresistible pop-up cake shop. All cakes and desserts are created by celebrated chef John Fedinand of Vanilla En Glaze. If you like to make your cake pre-orders for pickup at the event, please make your order HERE (UPDATE – WE ARE SOLD OUT!).
- Prepare to be wowed by the stunning performances of the talented SAAAC art and music students, who will be taking the stage to showcase their incredible skills and passion.
- Nothing says “I love you mom” like a gorgeous bouquet of flowers! Our Goodness Gift associates will be making and selling floral boquets with the support of Spring Florist. Come check out our lovely selection of blooms and find the perfect way to show your appreciation to that special mother figure in your life.
- Take a look at our stunning saree shop, where you’ll find a breathtaking selection of vibrant and colorful garments presented by shopannescollections
- And last but certainly not least, indulge in an amazing selection of food, drinks, and more, as we come together to celebrate the mothers who mean the world to us.
Date: Saturday May 13th 11 AM – 2 PM
Location: SAAAC Autism Centre
63-705 Progress Avenue
Scarborough, Ontario M1H 2X1
Time: 11 AM – 2 PM