About the SAAAC Autism Centre
The SAAAC Autism Centre is a Toronto based charity whose mission is to make autism services equitable for all Canadians. The Centre provides culturally responsive autism services targeting culturally and linguistically diverse families. Using a multi-disciplinary approach, our Centre offers a dynamic range of services that support the development of individuals on the autism spectrum at all life stages, along with their caregivers.
Your Role on Our Team
We are currently seeking applicants for 1 full time and 1 part time Instructor Therapist position in our ABA program. This position will work directly with children on the autism spectrum and their families applying applied behaviour analysis (ABA) teaching procedures and interventions. Clinical supervision and guidance will be provided by a BCBA certified Clinical Supervisor. Opportunities for Registered Behaviour Technician (RBT) or BCBA (Board Certified Behaviour Analysis) supervision and support will be provided to the success candidate.
- Deliver client-specific ABA interventions for children 3-18 years old
- Work one to one with clients or on a small group setting
- Collect and track ongoing data and notes
- Implement with integrity behaviour support plans
- Participate in team meetings
- Graph and summarize and monitor data for review
- Prepare program materials and manage client binders
- You will be required to successfully complete training
- The successful candidate must provide an acceptable Police Records Check (Vulnerable Sector Screening)
- Proof of professional liability insurance
Interested candidates are asked to send their resume to Dharshi Polio, Director of Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org