We are returning to the Centre in January 2022, and we are opening spaces for our Living’N’Learning Program. If you are interested, please register using the form at the bottom of the page.
Through an engaging curriculum and supportive instructors, our program encourages students to create greater connections to the people and community around them.
The Living’N’Learning program places an emphasis on the following domains of learning:
- Independent Living
- Job Readiness
- Recreational and Physical Activity
- Community Integration
- Core Academics
The Living’N’Learning program provides students with fun, challenging, and meaningful daily activities with the goal of preparing them for life outside the classroom.
- Can tolerate sitting (minimum of 20 mins)
- Can use the washroom independently
- Can work in a 1:2 ratio (one support worker to two clients)
- Can tolerate wearing face mask for extended periods of time