Every child is unique and constantly learning. They can become resilient, capable, confident and curious.
The Foundation for Success Program will help young children learn in a supportive and therapeutic learning environment based on the principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA).Our programming is enhanced with the involvement of a multidisciplinary team including a Speech-Language Therapist, Occupation Therapist Assistants, and Instructor Therapists.
The Foundation for Success Program will help children prepare for the following:
- coping with sensory challenges (visual or auditory stimuli, smells, proximity to others, clothing, etc.)
- using acceptable communication skills
- building social skills to help them be part of a group
- developing motor skills
- developing self-care skills
- observing and/or participating in experiences and activities
to build conceptual and academic learning
|Mon-Fri||Part-time 1||9 AM – 12 PM||$800|
|Mon-Fri||Part-time 2||1 PM -4 PM||$800|
|Mon-Fri||Full-time||9 AM – 4 PM||$1,400|
For more information, please contact Neshanth Shanmugalingam, Director of Programs & Services, at (647) 614-0384