Our first fundraising event of the year will be SAAAC’s Radiant Night 2012: Gala Dinner Dance, held at the Scarborough Convention Centre on March 3, 2012.
We look to thoughtful and community minded individuals such as yourself to help our organization spark hope and create positive change for South Asian families impacted by ASD. Aside from the invaluable support your sponsorship would provide the children and families we serve, there are also a number of advantages for you to take part in this sponsorship opportunity:
Exposure of your brand/product/service to the 1000+ expected guests attending
- Radiant Night 2011 attendance: over 750
- Multimedia Equipment at event: 10 projection screens, state of the art 5.1 Surround Sound
Access to an underserved South Asian demographic
(largest visible minority in the GTA)
- Over 800,000 South Asians in Ontario; majority residing in the GTA
- Excellent marketing & networking opportunity
Public/Media recognition as a community minded-business
- Age of corporate responsibility
- Socially responsible companies are being favored more and more
Your support can make the difference our community needs for a better tomorrow.