Let’s Dance Program
Dance carries with it the unique qualities of being nonverbal, creative, and emotionally appealing. Such qualities can be used as viable teaching instruments to facilitate social interaction, self-expression, and communication.
Our dance program was created to meet the following goals through dance:
- increase physical activity through song and dance
- create an environment for meaningful social interaction between students
- allow for students to freely express themselves creatively
- improve in gross motor skills
- increase use of facial expressions
- increased strength and coordination
SAAAC’s Accessible Programming is aimed at connecting families in need of support with quality services. Our programs provide children, youth, parents and caregivers the tools and resources to meet the challenges posed by ASD. Our Accessible Programs are free of charge. Contact our office to see if you are eligible for our Accessible Programs.